Saturday, May 10, 2008

SHE S STILL A DREAM TO ME!!

After a lot of contemplation I ve decided to put this down here. Finally I ve drawn myself to write it .I am gonna describe the person i miss the most today. RAMYA-my sister,my friend, my partner in crime, my college gossip updater, in short –a person who was my world. It is after she left me tat i started feeling the emptiness in my life. Wen ppl say we gotta forget things and move on.. yes I do agree!!but hell why forget the person and their small gestures which had brought in immense happiness to us..well this is why I chose to write abt her so that I keep her alive in my thoughts atleast.

Ramya and me have grown up together. She was jus 3 months younger to me. We used to be more of the cool cats in the house and showin a bit of attitude-“the give a dam types” to the older ones …our school days were lot of fun..i was kinda studious then; flaunting off my grades and stuff to her.. though we both studied in different schools we made sure we introduced all our friends to each other. We never used to study together as our way of studying was different but we used to have those short discussions on various subjects and update each other of wat we knew.. we had two other sisters too and four of us used to be grouped into two for all those stupid small fights and stuff..every summer vacation we used to visit Bombay where my aunt stayed..my god I still remember the innumerable times we ve had that road side pani puri in bombay,the mc donalds burger we used to long to eat as it wasn in Chennai then, the shoppin we used to do,the theme parks we used to go…jus makes me feel bad wen I think that such things will never happen again.
suddenly times flew,we grew older, and started considering each other more as friends than as sisters.. all four of us were unique in our own ways but there was one thing common in all of us…we loved spending time together and yappin all day about almost everythin …we longed to be with each other wen we weren together…

now for the best yrs of my life with ramya…undoubtedly my college yrs…god studYin in the same college as hers gave me so much pride…we both were so excited abt bein together…there again though we did different streams we never used to miss out on our share of fun especially during the bus rides, the lunch breaks ,after coll hrs…god still cant forget our silly comments on ppl around us…if there was one person who understood me fully and let me be myself totally it was her only!!!actually there are two three of my friends too who understand me quite well and let me by myself but none who can take her place obviously..!!

wat I miss the most these days is her comments and teasings , and her stupid yet cute logics which was mostly directed towards me and our friends…I never used to get offended at any point coz I also used to do the same kind of teasing with her…I miss all those bithes,dogs,idiots,etc….we both were more of the fun loving type…we gotta have a lighter moment in whatever we did…otherwise we wouldn enjoy it….we always used to treat ppl the way they treated us…talk to all but be friends with few was our policy…I still follow the same…she s one person who ll never hestitate to say wat she feels and becoz we used to be together all the time we both started adopting each other s policies,…

the last time all of us had fun together was during my elder sister s wedding,,and obviously dec 31 st 2007-the last day she and I spoke ..we enjoyed every bit of it!! I still wish we could go back to those days!!

Finally a note on how life has changed without ramya for me. It is only after she left us that we ve realized the value of life..we realized that life can change in jus a wink of our eyes…my entire family struggled a lot for the initial two months after she left us….each of us din know how to convince the other as all were equally affected….at that juncture only friends played such a big role…all our friends helped us come out of the shock…and today wen we think of ramya we remember her good deeds which has earned her the best of friends ……
Lastly I d like to say “life never stops at any point for anyone..it jus moves on come wat may…it is hard to forget our dear ones but wat we can do is keep them alive in our thoughts and actions… so here after live life every moment like it was ur last and appreciate the small gestures happening around u..coz u never know wen u ll be able to do it!! therefore there s no bad time to do the right thing… !! so jus go ahead and enjoy ur life..don let other ppl steal ur happiness from u coz ultimately wat ur life is; its solely becoz of u… cheers!!

3 comments:

Poorna said...

Amazing jus Amazing!!

Sandy said...

Samma touching post...vry gud...especially de last para was awesome...keep going

Unknown said...

enna oru punch yaaaa..ayoooooooooooooooooooooooo mudila....unna ennanu solrathune therila.............ur simply superb...wat a feel it was..ayyo...