MS.SALWARS:
phew!!!!!where do i start about this girl!!she and me have grown up together!!i know her for jus like say 16 yrs!!!so basically she s become one of my day to day habits in life!!!and god man believe me she s the cutest person i ve ever met!!people may think she s too silent and more of an introvert!!but then tell me about it!!once she starts likin u she s the best buddy u can ask for!!she s taught me how to overcome worlds most difficult situations!!she does unexpected things!!!wat i like in her is her devotion and dedication to god!! oye in case u read this sometime!!let me tell u !!i really respect and love u for wat u are!!be the same!!!love u always!!!

MS.T.T CHAMP:
now wat do i say abt this girl!!she and me became friends jus like that chuma.and today i feel i ve earned one of the most valuable things in the world and that s her friendship!!i know this girl for say ten to 12 yrs but then i ve been her friend for like say 5 yrs!!godman no words to describe her!!!she s more a my kinda girl as in both of us don like much of girly stuff and both of us r really pious etc..i cant even think of one thing i don like in her!!she s a mixture of all wat i have!!!she can always take correct decisions ;be it for her or for her friends!!!thers one thing which makes her doubly special!!fortunately her birthday falls on my grand dad s birthday and he s the one i love the most in this whole world!!so basically u know she s also been given this royal throne in the kingdom of my heart!!!silly aint it??but tat s how it is!!and ya there s one more point about her!!she s an amzing tt player!!!whether she s an awesome player or not she s a gem of a woman!!!and thats more than enough to lead a gr8 life!!!hey i really respect u for all ur actions and words!!!love ya always!!!

MS.TOUCHY:
ha ha ha!!!this is the most funniest friendships i ve ever made .its one of the strongest also!!strange!!aint it???coz u may be wonderin how i can u use 2 contradicting words to describe this!!ok let me clear it for u!!its funny be coz i hated this girl in the beginning and today i tell with all pride that she s one of my best friends !!!god this girl and i have been good friends for like say 3 yrs and wat a zone of comfort we share!!my god jus cant be told!!the best part is we hardly have anythin in common!!yet we r the best of friends be coz we respect and love each other for wat we r !!hell to go with those who say 2 different personalities cant be friends!!my!!!this girl has taught me a lot!!actually without her i wouldn have possibly known wat it is wen someone hurts u!!she s this really sensitive and emotional girl!!and i feel tat s her strong as well as weak point!!she s bludy loyal to her friends!!(wen i use the word bludy u can itself figure out how loyal she must be).wat ever problem arises u can definitely lean on her not be coz she might solve it but be coz she won hurt u more and she ll make u feel a lot better!!!actually her problem is she cant be very rude in life!!but wen people deserve rudeness we must give it!!after all its our ego which is bein invaded!!ana ya there s one more point to it!!!she s an amazin dancer!!actually to tell u the truth i respect the arts field only be coz of her today!!!she can dance and take ur heart away but then even without that ur bound to like her!!!!ok ms.touchy i cant think of more!!i ve jus enjoyed bein ur friend!!be the same!!!luv ya always !!!

MS.SOMBERI:
now abt the worlds cutest girl!!funny she is!!u know wat i like in her!!he he… its her laziness!!can u even imagine she and me became friends becoz we travelled together to school and went for coachin together!!fun those days were!!she s this really bubbly girl!!!total fun to be with!!she s really cute lookin!!there nothin special about her but there s MAGIC IN HER!!wen ever ur with her u have the best of ur times!!u possibly cant repent bein in her company !!!hey i actually don get more words be coz i ve written too much !!he he!!anyways somberi u definitely rock!!i love u for wat u ve been to me!!luv ya always!!

MS.SILENCE:
ok now this girl doesn talk tat much!!but to ppl whom she knows well she s no way less!!!she and me also have known each other for quite a long time right from my school days.... wats special in her??? her mind set is wat i admire in her!!she s the “wants it does it types”!!and tat s wat impresses me!!now we both have different circle of friends as in we r not so comfortable with each others friends but then wen we r together we have the best of times!!and tat s why i like her!she doesn let her new friends ruin her old friends!!hey ur simply admirable!!!luv ya always!!

MS.GOOD SAMARITAN:
i ve known her for like 3 yrs now!!cant imagine my class without her....be it discussin local stuff like svce gossip,shoppin outlets, the innumerable friends she has and how she kinda goes mad in between them and off late her diet and gymming plans included or tryin to make our project mate understand stuff ;we've had our share of fun in every small thing!!despite the blank expression she gives sometimes i must admit that she s the one who keeps me goin!!so here s a toast to u!!thank you for bein the "good samaritan" of my life!!god bless you!!stay in touch ..will definitely miss u!

ok i guess i ve written about the people who make a differnce to me in my day today life!!i have other best friends also whom i admire for many other things!!but then these r the ppl i meet daily and who make my day happy!!my other frinds are gangothri,charanya,veena,indhu,sadhana and sumita!!of late i ve made some new friends too who have made that small yet memorable difference ... these ppl are no way less than the people about whom i ve written!!i admire you all always !!

apart from all these friends; i do have my three sisters who are like my friends!!i don know wat i can say abt them!!they definitely played a huge role in my life!!my god no words at all man!!!!only they know how much they mean to me!!! thanks a lot for bein there!!luv ya always!!!

forever yours,
sweta…